6.19.2014

Act & Ask

There are some phrases written in the front of my Bible. Ones that are written in pen for a reason 

I go back to this one often:
"Act in the faith that you have, Ask for the faith that you don't have"

I can remember the place, the person that said it; the imprints of challenge & comfort the hearing of such a Truth placed simultaneously on my heart. 

I repeatedly feel like that father in Mark 9 who was skeptical yet bold in sequential breaths. Doubtful yet desperate. 
"If you can..." 
"I believe! Help my unbelief!" 

Jesus is always Good even when He is paring away the layers of ridiculous unbelief. He is long suffering & faithful to be with us. 

O Lord I believe. 
Thankfully He keeps helping with every ounce of unbelief that rises. 




No comments:

Post a Comment