5.17.2014

Un-wasting Time

Life is in a season of taking it one moment at a time. How else would I not be overwhelmed? 

Today: In the midst of so much busy & plenty to do, choosing to walk the two miles to the next town over for an afternoon mtg. @ the only local coffee shop. It's a Saturday and it's a day of sun & warmer spring temps. 

Loving the people out on such a glorious day.  In their yards working, grilling, walking. Talking with neighbors; goofing off with their kids or neighbor kids shouting to each other; riding their bikes. I see and smell and smile. The awakening of community. 

I'm soaking in this choice instead of feeling it is wasted time. 

How can it be wasted if I am noticing such Goodness around me? How can it be wasted if I choose not to waste it? 


No comments:

Post a Comment