2.28.2015

#snowcamp: thoughts from a weekend

Can I tell you about what He does when I'm not even looking? 

He tosses opportunity in my lap. I end up in a van on the way to the single digit temps of Vermont for a weekend of:

-Incredible winter beauty & snow covered hillsides perfect for sliding down day or night. 

-12 year old girls & their thirst for answers as they push back about truth with their 5,347,178 questions. Hands raised high, of course. Lord, help us. And He does. 

-The gift of laughter, unexpected energy, new friends. Chance after chance to tell who & what & how God makes His mark on my life, in the world; EVERYWHERE. 

When I'm alert & looking, God is at work in heart, mind & the motions of these days. And when spontaneity beckons, catching me off gaurd with the invite; I need not dally long in diliberation. A willingness to be spent for the Kingdom in small, sudden ways that make me draw my breath in quick. 

He's at work there too. Love that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment